JOIN OUR TEAM AT ST. JOHN'S!
St. John the Evangelist Catholic School is a great place to teach! We are a private Christian school in Loveland, Colorado and we are blessed with exceptional students and faculty. Our talented and motivated team of teachers adhere to high expectations and provide instruction in line with current educational trends and Archdiocesan standards.
We strive to teach the whole child by promoting rigorous academics, personal attention, active lifestyles, and guiding the student's spiritual walk of faith within a loving and supportive environment.
See below for current openings:
Now Hiring Substitute Teachers for current school year and 2017-2018
Completed applications along with required documentation, including resume and cover letter, can be submitted to the school office or emailed to the principal at firstname.lastname@example.org. All substitute teachers are required to complete a Safe Environment Training class that is offered monthly at the school. Remaining class dates for the current school year are Sat, April 22 at 10AM or Mon, May 1 at 6PM.
SCHOOL BUSINESS ASSISTANT
The school business assistant provides efficient and effective financial, administrative, and clerical service to the school, ensuring the smooth functioning of the school operations. The essential duties and responsibilities of the school business assistant are described in this document. This position reports directly to the school principal. Approximately 25 hours/week.
School Business & Finance:
- Oversee the day to day FACTS Billing for school tuition, incidentals, lunch program, extended day program.
- Track and manage all school-related Purchase Orders.
- Assist in budget planning and reporting.
- Maintain up-to-date inventory of school equipment, books, etc, along with schedule for replacement.
- Place orders for furniture, equipment, consumables, and books.
- Ensure that appropriate arrangements are made for the maintenance of school equipment.
- Handle all monies paid to the school according to school and parish financial procedures.
- Communicate with contractors and other stakeholders as needed.
- Process requests for school use by outside groups.
- Participate in school financial audits as required.
- Prepare required OCS reports as needed.
- Act as first point of contact for visitors and telephone inquiries, providing advice, information, and hospitality as required.
- Develop and maintain an effective system for tracking prospective families.
- Facilitate the enrollment/admissions process for new and existing families.
- Process all financial aid requests and applications.
- Work with parish communications manager in developing overall marketing plan for the school.
Communications, Public Perception, School Spirit, Advancement:
- Work with parish communications manager in identifying/implementing school media releases.
- Assist principal and teachers in preparing report cards, awards certificates and other documents as needed.
- Assist principal in promoting positive school culture with staff (events, etc)
- Assist in schoolwide electronic communication.
- Assist in further development of school branding initiatives (spirit store, etc).
- Work with parish and school staff to increase overall gift income to the school.
- Understand and comply with the school's policies.
- Establish effective working relationships with all stakeholders.
- Manage own time and workload, working within the negotiated number of work-week hours.
- Promote the school positively with the local community at all available opportunities.
- Actively promote the values and ethos of the school, acting as a positive role model to all members of the school community
If interested, please send resume and cover letter to Principal Nichole Rottinghaus at email@example.com