St. John's Garage Sale 2017
ABOUT THE EVENT - SUPPORT SJE CATHOLIC SCHOOL
St. John the Evangelist is hosting its annual garage sale again this year! Please consider donating items, volunteering to help, and/or making a purchase. All proceeds go toward supporting the school.
- WHEN: Saturday, June 10 & Sunday, June 11, 8:00am-3:00pm both days
- WHERE: St. John's Catholic School Gym, 1730 W. 12th Street, Loveland
- PRICES: On Saturday, fill a bag for $5 unless marked otherwise. On Sunday, fill a bag for $3 or make a donation.
Volunteers are greatly needed to help make this event successful. For questions, more information, or to be a part of the team, please contact Bethany Anderson at (970) 217-6724
WHAT CAN BE DONATED?
Donations are welcome! Gently-used clothes, tools, furniture, athletic equipment, household goods, kid's toys...there are very few restrictions.
However, there are some things we can't accept, including:
- No TV's of any age, size, or condition
- No electronics, computers, or monitors more than 5 years old
- No mattresses or bedding (unless in very good, new, or like-new condition)
If unaccepted items are left onsite, the school incurs the cost of removing them.
DONATION DROP-OFF LOCATION AND TIMES
Donations may be made at the times listed below. Please do not leave donations outside the school or in the school office. Please sort your items, bring them into the gym, and place them on the tables with other items of a similar category (ie. kitchen items go with kitchen items, toys go with toys, etc).
- Thursday, June 1: in the Loop from 3pm-4pm
- Friday, June 2: 8am-3pm
- Saturday, June 3: 8am-9am
- Sunday, June 4: 8am-Noon
- Wednesday, June 7: 11am-1pm AND 5:30pm-8pm
- Friday, June 9: 10am-7pm
Thank you for supporting St. John the Evangelist Catholic School! We can't wait to see you at the garage sale!